The translucent finish over a flamed maple top is the first hint at the depth of the LTD H-500 electric guitar from ESP. A 3-piece maple neck attached with the tone-maximizing set-thru joint combined with string-thru body construction give this guitar great sustain and strength. The thin U-shaped neck with 24 extra-jumbo frets provides comfort for all playing styles. Abalone dot inlays in the rosewood fretboard and black nickel hardware complement the rest of the guitar's look perfectly. A Seymour Duncan humbucker pickup at the bridge and a 59 at the neck provide plenty of power. Grover tuners and an Earvana compensated nut ensure you'll sound spot on in tune in every key.
* Construction/Scale: Set-thru / 25-1/2"
* Body: Mahogany with flamed maple top
* Neck/Fingerboard: 3-piece maple/rosewood
* Nut Type/Width: Earvana compensated/ 42mm
* Neck Shape: Thin U
* Inlays: Abalone dots
* Frets: 24 extra-jumbo
* Binding: White (B/N/H)
* Hardware: Black nickel
* Tuners: Grover
* Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-matic style w/ String-thru body
* Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB (B) / 59 (N)
*Vol / Tone / 3-way switch
*this is guitar is in mint like new condition now discontinued and highly sought after and comes with hardshell case retailed for $650.00 and extra for case.$425.00 call 254-8786